Quick Outting with TalentedMrMamba.com

I would've posted this sooner but YouTube has been squishing my sack for the past few days so Hand had to switch-up the bit**-up, nah I mean???... Cuz I sure dont. Trying out this Vimeo Hand-Off, let's see.

Sooo, Miss Jojo wanted to go check out "Fighter" and meet up with my homie's Mr. Mamba and his ol' lady, Geri. The movie wasn't that bad but it definitely wasn't that good either lol. Afterwards we grabbed a bite and talked some doo-doo out on 42nd Street. Got some footage for you Hand-Fans out there - "The Others". Nothing out of this world but I wanted you guys to check out my homie Mr. Mamba, he and I are planning on getting together a podcast and what not so you guys can hear our insight, wit, opinions, and possibly some Hand-Hop clips here and there. Stay tuned!

My name is Hand...

1 comment:

Brian Burgos said...

iight im loving the shout out, the bottom line is that both yall niggas is saca-pie, or as handsome put it foot-taker-out lmao, also the person you both are talking about is DWIGHT gooden, just some facts lol