Before & After Nick Howard's Album Release Show

OTHERS what up??!!

So yes, we all know Johnny Handsome isn't too fond of leaving home and taking part in "fun" activities but this was different - THIS WAS MY HOMIE NICK HOWARD'S ALBUM RELEASE SHOWCASE!! His SECOND album by the way ;-). The album is called "God Is In The City", you can cop it on iTunes or if you want just listen to the snippets (I'm sure you'll all fall in love with "Blood From A Stone" and "So Much Left To Say" because they're my personal fave's and I'm just an amazing person with amazing taste.. :-D).

Well anyway, here's some footage featuring my loved one's - my cousins Joshie & Booda, and my young homie Jojo (shorty got busy as guest Handsome Island camera-woman too hee-hee). There's even a few seconds of Nick's show, I couldnt record much because the camera has no light (it was a digital cam this time, I left the Handsome Island video cam in the car). Got a new editing program, let's see if I'm able to figure this one out.

Paz, Dios y Libertad.

Part I

Part II

1 comment:

Nicholas Howard said...

Yo you are crazy! lol

Let me find out you guys walked in for the very last song.. lol