April 16th, 2009 - BK Property

Aiight, this took place yesterday but being that I shot three different video files I had to find some program to merge them together. The programs I got are straight dog doo-doo and they keep messing up the quality of the vids when you export the final edited version, so this was the best I could do.

I went to the property in BK that I was talking about it one of my last two posts where we were having a problem getting the bank to approve our short sale, but things are turning out good! GOD MAKES MAGIC HAPPEN IF YOU ONLY SEEK AND ASK HIM TO!!!

The video may be kinda long, but so what, its close to ten minutes of Handsome footage so I don't think anyone should complain (I'm a charming dude - you know it). So Others, enjoy and wish me Christ (no luck needed, just the hand of Jesus' love :-D)...

No comments: