I LUHHH MY MOMMA!!!

Ever wonder who in the world gave birth to this maniac???... well stop wondering , ladies and uglymen. --- MY MOMMA!!! Like I say in the video, without her there would be no me, without me there would be no... me (makes sense to... me :-P). People would always say "You have the coolest mom Johnny" and I'd be like yeah, yeah whatever, but after watching this video (and actually meeting other mothers :-X) I have to agree. There aren't too many guys out there who can take their mother to a baseball game as an early Mother's Day gift and TRULY have her have a good time. Mami LOVES baseball like on some real ish so it was worth it :'( (I'm a recovering momma's boy here people, work with me!). Enjoy and Happy Mother's Day & FUTURE Mother's Day to all you beautiful women who will one day give birth to something way worse than me, :-D HAHA!!

No comments: