No Yancy - I AM the Half-Blood Prince!!!



So in case you didn't know, Heidi has 4 little brothers. Only 2 of us count since only God knows where her pops two youngest fools are at right now. The 2 who count are my big bro Yancy and yours truly - Johnny Handsome the Half-Blood Beauty!!! Yancy and Heidi have the same father. The Lord blessed me by having mami leave that bum and marry the other bum - my pops, but Heidi and Yancy's pops is a bigger loser.. Or smaller loser if you count the fact that he's only 5'4".

Now we never really acknowledge the fact that we're half-blooded since it's always been just us four - Mami, Heidi, Yancy and moi. Once in a while though, Yancy and Heidi like to funk wit' me and call me the adopted half-blood, but it's all good. See in this video Heidi admitted what Yancy should have known all along - half-blood or not I ALONE am Heidi's favorite younger brother!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! TAKE THAT!!! Ain't no sibling rivalry here buddy because I HAVE NO COMPETITION FOR THE TITLE!!!!! CHAMPION!!!!!!!

Ahh, feels good to get that out of my system :-D

No comments: